Imogen the Actress
Imogen The Actress
*Imogen just finished shooting insane-asylum-sci-fi-short-film 'Hexagon' (which she also co-wrote... See 'the Writer'), in which she plays a depressed girl with an affinity for death.... Updates to follow...
* Imogen continues to work as an audiobook narrator, busily gabbling away into a microphone, most recently and proudly speaking out loud the first two Bridget Jones books for MacMillan.
THE ROAD TO ACTRESSING:
* Imogen trained at The Drama Centre London, gaining an honours degree in pure acting and a mild case of the jitters.
* Since graduating in 2001 she has worked extensively in Theatre, Film and Commercials in the UK, Europe and the US.
* Imogen works as a narrator of audio books for various publishers in London (including clients such as Penguin, MacMillan, Audible, RNIB and Marks&Spencer), specialising in the tantalising world of pornography... I guess she's just got a porny kind of voice...
* She has a special affinity for accents, making people laugh, and bending... she is very bendy.
Reviews for Imogen's work:
'Imogen Church's Mother is magnificent, a quixotic mixture of selfishness and self-hatred, who punches her body in disgust' - Time Out London
'Imogen Church is wonderful as the industrious Mary... confident, implacable, hearty, Church compels attention from first to last' - The Stage
'Imogen Church is an utter delight as loud, proud Mary' - East Anglian Daily Press
'Imogen Church is excellent as Helena' - Camden New Journal
'Her poetry was razor sharp... her strip was so avant-garde, goose steps turned into ceiling chipping high kicks and her wild eyes and staccato movements made those on the front row flinch once or twice. Absolutely astounding, unique and off the wall' - West Country Correspondant (on a Burlesque show in Bristol)
IMOGENISWEIRD.COM COPYRIGHT 2008